Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Journey in the Insurance Industry.


I have been an agent and now a financial planner with AIA Berhad since 1988. Came into the industry as a part time agent and on 14th February 1990 came in full time. And in a convention in Penang, I decided to go BIG AND BE KNOWN! I wanted to be the First Bumiputra to achieve the most prestigious association in the insurance industry worldwide - the MILLION DOLLAR ROUND TABLE (USA). MDRT was so important to that in that 8 months I worked to hard and with ALLAH'S blessings, I achieved it!

Yes, I was 1 of the 3 Bumiputra in the world to achieve the MDRT! I was so overwhelmed that I told myself, I can't do it just for a year. I must next, move to the next level...... to do it LIFE! And that means I have to keep on doing what I do best....See More People, See More People and See More People and educate them about the MIRACLE OF LIFE INSURANCE!

Now, 20 years later, I have achieved so many Industry Awards, and the best achievement is I am the ONLY BUMIPUTRA who is 19 years Qualifying and Life Member of the MDRT!

So if you are looking for a financial planner, I am the right person. And if you want to be a financial planner, I am with the right team. Call me or email me and we shall go create a Miracle in your earnings because in this industry.....Sky is the Limit!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

semangat bile tgk kakak dapat mdrt..boleh ajar saya pulak?